Internet Marketing for Law Firms
Fifteen years ago, very few attorneys believed the Internet would ever really serve as a viable client development tool. Today, there are still some skeptics, but the great majority of law firms understand that the web does and should play an important role in their business.
While reasons for making an investment in the Internet vary, all fit into meeting at least one of two objectives –
- Provide verification of a law firm’s credentials to a referred potential client.
- Generate business from clients that otherwise would not know the law firm existed.
There is a lot of information on this website about effective Internet marketing strategies for law firms. However, there is one idea that is most important:
A strong online strategy can completely change the level of success a law firm achieves. In fact, it can be financially life-changing for the firm’s attorneys.
Comprehensive Web Solutions
Proven Law Marketing has extensive experience and a proven track record of performance in all aspects of law firm Internet marketing, including…
- Search Engine Rankings: Organic, Pay Per Click (PPC) and Local
- Reputation Management: Reviews and Ratings
- Website Messaging and Content Development
- Legal and Business Directories
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Google+
- Analytics and Tracking